You can increase sales on Facebook in lots of different ways if you know how to do them in the right way. One method is by using the Facebook scheduling tool which is available on business pages and now also in groups.
The Facebook scheduling tool is a very powerful and effective tool which works on your behalf when you are not able to be online. Used correctly you can practically automate your entire workload on Facebook by using it,. Today I would like to provide you with several tips to help you maximise the effectiveness of scheduling and increase your sales on Facebook.
How to Schedule Posts on Facebook
It is very easy to schedule posts on Facebook. You simply write your post as normal, including adding any photos, links and text you want to post, then click on the clock symbol beside the post button. This takes you right into the Facebook scheduling tool. Once the tool is open just choose a date and time for your post to be sent to your page or group. To save the post click the schedule button and let the Facebook scheduling tool do the rest.
When to Schedule Posts?
It will certainly be of benefit to you to schedule posts when you are just too busy to do it manually. Using the Facebook scheduling tool also stops you needing to be on Facebook throughout the day. Personally I like to schedule posts for both my Facebook Page and my Group because that frees me up to get on with other things.
In terms of what time you should schedule posts to be published to your page or group, there are no hard and fast rules. Each page or group has its own ‘best time’ to post that relates directly to the page content and the audience. To assist you with discovering your ideal posting time I have developed a scheduling tool which you can download below.
Tips for Making Best Use of The Facebook Scheduling Tool
There are a few things you should keep in mind when you schedule posts:
- First of all try to sound as normal as possible. That sounds a bit weird but when I first started using scheduled posts everyone mentioned I didn’t quite sound like myself. To do this just imagine you are about to post it manually and it should sound ok!
- Do not mistake scheduling for a tool that completely manages your page or group. You still need to reply to people when they post comments etc or they will just feel like you are ignoring them.
- If it suits your page to have an actual time to post the same thing each day then do it, but have a good reason to. Really most people do not actually post the same thing each day at the same time and your followers will soon catch on you are not there if you turn into a robot overnight!
- Let people know you are scheduling posts at times to help you manage your time better, they will appreciate knowing that and not expect an immediate response.
What Posts to Schedule?
To be honest you can schedule pretty much any post, so it is up to you. Certainly the sharing of products or blog posts etc can easily be scheduled in advance and that helps you to not forget to do it. Posts like have you checked the new products on my website recently? along with a website link work particularly well. Do not use this type of post exclusively though because your followers will get really bored!
Also make sure that you are not just posting adverts all the time. Post product pics with questions to help increase interaction and get feedback from your followers. Everyone likes to be asked for their option 😉
How to Increase Sales on Facebook with Scheduling
The main ways to increase sales on Facebook are:
- Build relationships with your audience. People buy from people they like and trust on Facebook so you can use scheduled posts to allow them to get to know you. Add regular posts about your own life, including pictures of you to help facilitate that.
- Don’t just share buy me now type posts. Getting people to share their opinions or give advice is a great way to help people feel a part of your page or group. Be creative about how you share product pics and ask for feedback about them. Playing games like Love it or Hate it, Guess the Price, or Which do you Prefer all get a lot more response than buy this now type posts AND still get your products seen. Just getting your products seen more often will mean you increase sales on Facebook without appearing pushy.
- Discount codes or reduced items can be a great way to increase sales on Facebook too . ‘The first 10 people to comment on this post will get a discount code’ works very well.
- Don’t forget to show your appreciation and thank people for spending time on your page or group. Everyone likes to be appreciated and it encourages loyalty.
Managing Your Facebook Schedule
When writing this post I decided to design a tool to help with managing your Facebook schedule. If used correctly and regularly it will help you to identify which posts and times are most effective for your own page. That means you will be able to improve your Facebook page or group to make it more effective for you. The more effective you can make your page or group the more sales you will make. It is that simple. The instructions for how to use it are included as well in the download.
If you have found this post useful or inspiring please feel free to share it with others. Thanks in advance to those who do share it, I always appreciate your help in reaching a larger audience!